Home Forums General Discussion presentations

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Faythe Young 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tatijam
    Participant

hi this is new but i’m really excited presentence to know us better and say what you like about dream theater
    i will start im tatiana im 24 years old i from bogota colombia and what i like about dream theater it is that your music drives me every day to move forward greetings

Wilma
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I am from the Czech republic and I´m very pleased that our SYSTEMATIC FANS Czech & Slovak Fanclub became a chapter of DT World.
    I would say that DT is my fatal love and their music keeps me alive and happy for more than 13 years…

Greetings from Prague currently and let´s make all DT fans from all over the world together 😉

wizard
    Participant

Good afternoon. I’m Wizard, from the french YourMajesty’s fan-club. I’m very pleased to rejoin you. Thanks to Noxon to found this new international fan-club. Long life to the Dream Teater World.

noxon
    Keymaster

Hi! I’m Kim, also known as noxon. I’ve been active in the Dream Theater community since 1999, and have been co-running the norwegian branch of the fan clubs since 2002. I’m now currently in charge of rebuilding the fan clubs with “The DT World”.

xenon
    Participant

Hi! I’m Øystein from Norway. I got my first album in 2003, ToT, but I didn’t “warm up” to DT until early 2005. After that I have been a full-time fan, with the ToT as my favourite album. I met Kim recently, and he is one of the nicest people I have met 😀
    DT-World could not ask for a better leader!

tathy
    Participant

Hi all. My name is Tathyana. I’m from Sao Paulo, Brazil but I currently live in Brussels, Belgium. Big fan since 1994. Needless to say they are my favorite band and also source of inspiration! Nice to meet u all! 🙂

HassanDukDT
    Participant

Hi i’m Hassan. I’m from Antofagasta, Chile!, I have been a big fan of the band since 2003. I’m so happy to be part of the Dream Theater World.

I’m waiting to see the band on July 2 in Santiago, Chile! I’m really excited!!!

Nice to meet u all!

olkab
    Participant

Hi! I’m olka from Poland. I currently study and live in Cracow. I’m DT fan since 2009, when my cousin borrowed me Live Scenes From New York DVD (well, I still didn’t gave it back to him :D).

Addicted fan. DT lover. Dreamer. Me. 🙂

Nice to be there!

dtnl1976
    Participant

Hi, I am Onno a long time DT follower, if my memory serves me correct somewhere since 1995 approx after seeing them perform live in Antwerp Belgium. Back then I was into harder styles in Metal, think death and black. And even now I am more into classical and OST music and folkish stuff but never stopped listening and following DT. Might one consider a sort of guilty pleasure.

Faythe Young
    Participant

Hi, guys,
    I’m from Moscow and I know DT over 8 years. I was on one of their shows there.

I’ve listened to a lot of different music like RHCP, Scars on Broadway and SOAD and I’m fond of them all, but I realized Dream Theater is my life and I wanna listen to them every day.

I’m into “Systematic Chaos”, “Octavarium” and “Metropolis Pt.2: Scenes From A Memory” and I enjoy the songs from other albums like “Endless Sacrifice”, “Take The Time”, “A Rite of Passage” and “Wither”. Which albums do you like most?

Something about me. I can play the piano (but not like Rudess) and I’m studying playing the guitar.

Greetings to all of you! I hope Dream Theater will make you happy every day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.